Monday, January 27, 2014

Maxi Skirt

I have been in the mood to make Maxi Skirts!! They are so easy and simple and will look great all Spring and Summer long.
I am not the best at sewing but I try and I am happy with the end result!  Even though it usually takes me a really long time to make it.
I recently found this awesome fabric that was reversible at Jo-Ann fabrics and it was on SALE!!!!


I really liked the Striped side and wanted that to be the main color but I also wanted to wear the polka dots every once in a while.


So I added some stripes down the side to cover up the seams.


This is the whole skirt!  Just long and has a little flare towards the bottom.



I added the polka dots around the waistband to give it a little pop as well!


I plan to wear these all Spring and Summer and Pair them with a fun tank top in Black or White or Gray!  Who knows!  Have fun with bright colors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment