Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Getting Ready for the Big Day!

Skylar will turn 2 tomorrow!!!

I am super excited and have been looking back at all of her pictures.

This was our 1st Family Picture!  You are still in Mommy's belly :)



 This was the last picture I took of myself before we went to the hospital to deliver!


At the Hospital!!


At Home with Daddy!


I hope that you will always be so playful and full of smiles!  You light up my world every single day!!


At your 1st Birthday Party!!


One of our days playing Golf with Daddy.  Of course Mommy had to take a Family Picture of the fun we were having!!


We had professional pictures taken for Christmas in 2013.  We love this picture of you!!  You look so grown up here.  Hard to believe you are growing up so fast


I cannot wait to post all the pictures from your birthday party this weekend!!! We have lots of fun memories to still make!!

No comments:

Post a Comment